Project Coordinator/Project Manager
Edmonton, AB T5H 2Z8
Modulex Alberta is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Design/Build Project Designer. The successful candidate will work independently and as part of a team. You will be responsible for client facing, project management activity from start to finish; accountable for deliverables/outcomes, budgets, and schedule adherence.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Overall project coordination/management.
· Site reviews as required – to confirm measurements and site conditions.
· Wayfinding/sign planning: location, type, messaging, etc.
· Design: conceptual design, product/material specification / design development.
· Coordinate and oversee vendors during fabrication and installation: ensure
adherence to specification, quality control, schedule, etc.
· Client facing activities: communication, presentations, coordination, etc.
· Proactively identifies and manages risks within projects.
· Manage/record time and billing on projects.
· Exceptional project management skills.
· Has a strong understanding of—and experience working with—architectural plans and drawing packages.
· Adobe suite; Illustrator and InDesign an asset.
· Knowledge of ADA compliant is an asset.
· Has exceptional design skill and the ability to clearly communicate ideas both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent communication skills: verbal (in person and telephone) and written.
Job type – Full-time, Permanent
Number of openings for this position – 1
Schedule – 8 hour shift
Benefits – Extended health care and Dental care
Send application updates to – firstname.lastname@example.org