Junior Estimator / Draftsman
Blanchett Neon is currently seeking a Junior Estimator / Draftsman to join our industry-leading team of professionals in Edmonton, AB.
This is a full-time position in a custom manufacturing facility, and the successful candidate will serve in a support role for sales and fabrication by developing estimates for new sales opportunities and creating fabrication drawings for sold projects.
This role will report to the Operations Manager, and join an experienced Estimating / Drafting / Production team who will provide full training and support.
- Analyze blueprints and provided documentation to develop comprehensive time, labour & material estimates.
- Provide material and labour takeoffs for fabrication.
- Alongside Fabrication & purchasing, remain up-to-date with raw material pricing and availability.
- Source, qualify, and achieve pricing from subtrades.
- Creation and review of detailed fabrication drawings.
- 3-5 years experience in Manufacturing estimating
- Minimum 2 years schooling in Drafting / AutoCAD.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Manufacturing Software is considered an asset.
- Strong mechanical background.
Why Work for Us?
- Edmonton-based, family-owned and operated company with over 70 years of success.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Full Benefits Package and RRSP program after the probationary period.
- Opportunities for Advancement and Personal Development.
Apply today by sending your resume to [email protected].
Blanchett would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.