ASA Mission, Vision, & Objectives
To be the foundation of a thriving signage and graphics community in Alberta through education, collaboration & advocacy.
A vibrant sign and graphics industry in Alberta which is recognized for world-class standards, resourcefulness and ingenuity.
- to nurture a unified professional image
- to promote the exchange of ideas between provincial and state associations and to provide representation
- to present a unified front in transactions with all levels of government.
Standards of the Association call for members
- to promote safe work practices
- to encourage the training and development of employees
- to meet or exceed the guidelines of the Canadian Electrical Code
- to maintain an image or reputation which will favorably affect public opinion of the Association and other members
- to adhere to the laws of the land