Signage Installer – Evening / Night shift
This position does not require graphic design experience. If you are solely a graphic designer without sign production background, please do not apply. If you are a sign industry professional with the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong people skills,
- Strong industry knowledge
- High personal standards
- Excellent Team Player and Problem Solver
- Good language skills (spelling/grammar; written/verbal communication)
- Mechanically inclined and skilled with power tools
- Proficient with computers.
- Experience in one or more of the following programs is a plus: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, FlexiSIGN, InDesign
1 – Install signs, formed letters, and logos to varies types of Architecture.
2 – Proficient with operation of laminator, large format printer and plotter
3 – Able to weed (peel) and mask vinyl, and apply vinyl to various types of substrate
4 – Able to cut various substrate precisely using sheer, saw or by hand
5 – Able to apply vinyl to glass, vehicle, box truck, etc. on both flat and curved surfaces. Wrap experience preferred.
6 – Design experience is a plus
Prior experience in the sign industry working with different materials and substrates is very important. Looking for a motivated, self-starter able to work on multiple projects able to multi-task with interruptions.
Compensation: Compensation based upon candidate skills and experience. Please provide resume including experience details.
Job Type: Full-time
- Signage print & installation: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License (Class 5)
Please submit your resume by email to Heather at email@example.com